Job Title: Information Management Officer – Reproductive Health Uganda Jobs 2020
Reports to: Project Officer
Duty Station: Adjumani
Manage the branch’s health information system, client data, and filing system.
Reproductive Health Uganda (RHU) Profile:
RHU is a Member Association of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and its core mandate is to champion, provide and enable universal access to rights based Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) information and services to vulnerable and underserved communities and to young people. The role of the engagement with RHU and its partners is to ensure that SRHR are respected, protected and fulfilled as a goal in itself, and as a fundamental means to gender equality, human well-being and sustainable development.
RHU is to implement a project, namely; “Addressing the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Needs of Vulnerable Populations” in Northern and Central Uganda funded by DANIDA through IPPF. The project sites are Adjumani, and Kampala (Bwaise and Owino) in Northern and Central Uganda, respectively. It is a two-year project starting April 2020 – March 31st, 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilize computerized data entry equipment and programs to enter, store and/or retrieve information as required within set timelines.
- Verify data entry, and combine data from different systems when information is inadequate; clean data to eliminate duplication.
- Secure the safety and integrity of information by various means.
- Maintain client confidentiality and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Perform program support tasks such as organize forms; photocopies; filing; orders and maintain project; makes reminder calls to client visits as required
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys, operational researches and other research activities at the branch.
- Provide technical back-stopping and capacity building to staff and partners in data management.
- Proactively identify, troubleshoot and escalate issues related to M&E and data.
- Perform any other professional duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Demography and Reproductive Health, Population Studies, Statistics or related field.
- At least two years’ experience in managing data for health-related projects Individuals with previous NGO experience will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge, Skills and Temperament Demonstrable data management skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrable competence in computer data entry using diverse computer programs with speed and accuracy. Paying attention to detail
How To Apply for Reproductive Health Uganda Jobs – Information Management Officer:
Submit by post or hand-deliver application letters and attach certified copies of academic transcripts, a detailed Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents as well the contact addresses (e-mail) of 3 referees including their telephone contacts to:
The Executive Director, Reproductive Health Uganda, P.O. Box 10746 Kampala Or hand-deliver at: RHU Head Office, Plot 2, Katego Road, Kamwokya (Opposite Uganda Museum)
Deadline: 13th March 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted