- A good secondary education grade C or above in English and maths.
- Studying a degree, or foundation degree in hospitality, Languages, Leisure, and Tourism management, travel and or IATA may be an added advantage
- Cabin crew certification or training
- Must be at least between 21 to 30 years old on the date of joining.
- Confident in water and be able to swim at least 25m unaided.
- Able to reach 212 cms without shoes.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Uganda Airlines uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style, and image.
- Willing to comply with Uganda Airlines’ medical and health screening requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience as cabin crew or related customer service experience
- Fluency in English, knowledge of additional languages is a strong advantage
- Basic skills in MS Office
- Customer-oriented approach
- Clean, professional appearance and healthy constitution
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Cool tempered and patient with aptitude in resolving issues
How to Apply for Uganda Airlines Jobs 2020 – Multiple A’level Cabin Crew
Application letters, complete with Curriculum Vitae giving two (2) referees, and copies of academic and professional certificates with one passport size photograph (one full size photograph for Cabin Crew applicants) should apply online at the link below.
or by post quoting the Job Reference number accordingly.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Manager Human Resources.
Uganda National Airlines Company Ltd.
P.O. Box 431, Entebbe, Uganda.
Deadline:27th March 2020 at 5:00 pm.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.