Job Title: Cabin Crew – Uganda Airlines Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Airlines
Dept: Flight Operations
Ref No: UGA-71
To deliver an excellent service, whilst ensuring onboard safety for all guests.
Uganda Airlines Profile:
Uganda Airlines, the National Carrier of the Republic of Uganda based at Entebbe International Airport is now accepting applications for a number of job opportunities.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for presenting a positive image of the airline in keeping with its brand to connect the world to the Pearl of Africa. You will be enthusiastic about serving all Uganda Airlines customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect in line with the company’s values. You will also be championing safety and ensuring international aviation standards are maintained at the airline. This is a great opportunity to be part of the new National Airline, in this exciting industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the duties of your assigned position during flight and act your best
- Ensure the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance
- Check cabin before take-off to ensure compliance to safety regulations
- Welcome travelers on board and help them to their seats when necessary
- Serve food and beverages and sell products
- Give the “safety” presentation in a well-prepared manner
- Monitor the cabin frequently for the entire duration of the flight
- Adhere to established regulations and procedures
- Remain calm and offer assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency
- Give attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc)
- Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues or happenings
- Understanding the duties of your assigned position during flight and acting your best
- Ensuring the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance
- Checking cabin before take-off to ensure compliance to safety regulations