Job Title: 54 Enumerators – NURI Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI)
Duty Station: WestNile.
- Enumerators CSA Adoption study: 9 covering Agago, Kitgum & Lamwo; 9 covering Nebbi, Pakwach & Zombo; 9 covering Arua & Madi-Okollo.
- Enumerators old groups & animal traction study: 9 covering Agago, Kitgum & Lamwo; 9 covering Nebbi, Pakwach & Zombo; 9 covering Arua & Madi-Okollo
Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI) Uganda Profile:
Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI) is advertising for services of a Team Leader and Enumerators for the upcoming adoption study that will be conducted between the 28th/9/2020 and 6/11/2020 in the districts of Kitgum, Lamwo and Agago in Acholi sub-region, Nebbi, Pakwach, Zombo, Arua and Madi-Okollo in West Nile.
The applicants submitting for positions in Kitgum will run the exercise in Kitgum, Lamwo and Agago, the applicants submitting the applications in Nebbi will cover Nebbi, Pakwach and Zombo and the applicants submitting in Arudifa will cover Arua and Madi-Okollo.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend NURI training sessions on the baseline study
- Participate in the pre-test
- Conduct Household Interviews
- Clean data before submission
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Minimum of a diploma in agriculture in agriculture (For Enumerators for CSA adoption study) or a degree in social science or development related discipline (For Enumerators for Old groups & animal traction study).
- Demonstrated experience in data collection from rural communities
- Knowledge of the local language (a must)
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Prior knowledge in agricultural data collection will be an added advantage
How To Apply for NURI Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to hand-deliver their applications to the RAU Kitgum office for applicants for Kitgum, AFARD office in Nebbi, ARUDIFA office in Arua.
The following should be enclosed in the application:
- One-page cover letter indicating suitability for the assignment
- Personal profile including education, experience, skills and contacts (max 2 pages)
- Letters of reference
- Copies of relevant academic certificates
- Indication of availability for the assignment
NB: Enumerators will be entitled to a daily professional fee of 100,000 Ugx
Deadline: 11th September 2020