Job Title: Accounts Assistant – WATU Credit Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: WATU Credit Uganda
Duty Station: Kololo
Watu Credit Uganda Profile:
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality. Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- managing invoices and receipts from suppliers
- entering online banking payments
- sending LPOs for local purchases to suppliers
- managing a database of all local suppliers
- uploading local purchase orders in the URA EFRIS online inventory management system
- overseeing other URA related activities including logbook transfers
- managing records of sales invoices to clients
- managing and overseeing head office and branch petty cash
- managing salary advance requests
- managing employee expense reports
- managing employee travel-related advances/requests
- overseeing branch fuel and other recovery related expenditures
- assisting the insurance department with insurance claims and customer repair invoice settlements
- assisting with reconciliations where required
- supporting audit firm with year-end financial audits
- other day-to-day finance and accounting tasks and responsibilities
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor of Commerce degree preferred, with focus on accounting and finance
- Minimum 1-2 years experience preferred, ideally in an accounting or finance-related role.
- Strong analytical power & problem-solving.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Good PC literacy. Good knowledge of Ms Excel.
- Fluent English and Luganda in verbal and writing.
- The role is based at Watu Credit’s head office in Kololo; some travel to Watu Credit’s branches across Uganda may be required.
How To Apply For Watu Credit Uganda Jobs 2020
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit Cover Letter, detailed CV, stating earliest start date and wage expectations to our email email@example.com
Deadline: October 20th 2020