Job Title: 2 Communications Officers – PSC Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Public Service Commission
Duty Station: Uganda
Public Service Commission Uganda Profile:
The Public Service Commission is established under the provisions of Article 165(1) of the 1995 Constitution. In fulfilment of its functions under Article 166, the Commission is required to make a report to Parliament in respect of each year’s performance of its functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Regularly reviewing media and picking out areas of concern to the Ministry;
• Coordinating and implementing public relations programmes for the Ministry;
• Drafting and submitting responses to the Public enquiries;
• Disseminating materials (newsletters and brochures) for raising awareness about the Ministry;
• Providing support to internal communication and customer care;
• Maintaining a depository of records on press releases and other relevant communication materials relating to the Ministry;
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
• Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication; or Journalism or Information Science obtained from a recognized University / Institution.
How To Apply For PSC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae
• Scan, attach and submit on-line recent passport size photograph and relevant documents (‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificates only);
• Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only Portable Document Format (PDF) is allowed;
Deadline: 02 December 2020