Job Title: 35 Field Officers – IPA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA)
Duty Station: Luwero.
Duration: 3 weeks
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Uganda Profile:
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) seeks to hire on short-term basis qualified and experienced Field Officers to conduct a household survey in Luganda for the Economics of Women Entrepreneurs End line Study in Luwero District.
IPA is conducting a follow-up data collection exercise on behalf of the implementing partners Street Business School (SBS). The survey will be administered to 270 respondents. The surveys will look at intra household dynamics and household welfare. The purpose of this study is to learn about the economic status of the households in your community, how individuals in households make decisions about money, and their beliefs and attitudes about the world.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Fluent in spoken and written Luganda, and English (MUST KNOW)
- Experience in conducting field interviews
- Experience in conducting electronic data collection
- Post-secondary education (Degree or Diploma in the relevant field of study)
- Experience using zoom internet platform for video and audio conferencing and chats
- You MUST be a resident of Luwero District and MUST have a Tax Identification Number (TIN)
How To Apply for IPA Uganda Jobs 2020:
Interested applicants meeting the requirements should fill in an online application and attach their cover letter and CV through the following link:
Training will take place on Zoom internet platform.
Deadline: 29th November 2020.