Job Title: Yard Officer – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs
Organization: Platinum Credit Uganda
Job Location: Uganda
Platinum Credit Uganda Profile:
Platinum Credit Limited is a Microfinance Company licensed in Uganda under the Company’s Act and regulated by the Uganda Microfinance Regulation Authority (UMRA).
Founded in 2002, Platinum Credit has a vision to provide Emergency Loans to salaried and self-employed customer. We finance all Civil Servants, employees of selected private sector companies and the business community through a wide range of products.
We deliver cash in 24 hours with minimum procedure and speedy loans processing. Our products are Civil Servant Loans; Logbook Finance Loans; Private Sector Loans and the latest SME Loans.
To ensure the maintenance of accurate inventory records, provide support to the motor vehicle disposal process and to coordinate and maintain a healthy relationship amongst all interested parties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Liaising with Auctioneers to ensure all MVs that have been repossessed are properly booked in the yards.
2. Carry out physical verification of all MVs stored in the yards across designated regions.
3. Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports with regards to MVs stored in the yards within your jurisdiction.
4. Ensuring all tracking gadgets have been removed from sold/settled accounts.
5. Ensure all insurance stickers that need to be cancelled have been collected and submitted.
6. Ensure that all MVs have been valued within 4 days of being booked in the yard.
7. Ensure that all repossessed MVs have been cleared, in liaison with the contracted suppliers.
8. Ensure that the reserve prices have been printed and clearly posted on each MV immediately after the 1st Advert.
9. Ensure that MVs do not stay for more than 60 days in the yard without disposal unless a) The customer is making payments, or b) There is a legal matter awaiting resolution before the courts.
10. For instances where the MVs get to be sold, working to ensure that MVs are sold either for amounts equivalent to the reserve price or more.
11. Liaising with Collection Officers to ensure release letters are done on time.
12. Advising management on such matters as MVs that need a little facelift before disposal, transfer to areas that can fetch better prices etc.
13. Negotiating good rates with respect to storage fees with the yard owners.
14. Escalating issues affecting operations in their areas within 24 hours.
15. Ensure any legal matter is forwarded to the legal team within 24 hours of occurrence.
Minimum Qualifications for
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
• Valid Driving Permit
• At least one (1) year of experience relevant to the position.
• Computer Knowledge.
• Excellent Numerical and Analytical Skills
How To Apply for Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below; The Human Resource Manager; Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Send your application by Email to email@example.com,
Deadline: 18th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.