Job Title: Project Coordinator – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Support the strengthening of contact tracing, follow up and reporting for COVID-19 in Uganda. As a key lead of the short-term project, the position holder will oversee coordination with national and district stakeholders, project implementation, and reporting. S/he will work closely with MOH, WHO teams, Baylor-Uganda regional coordinators and regional surveillance focal person to strengthen contact tracing reporting, follow up, data management and daily situation reporting through available electronic platforms including Go Data and ODK among others in the supported districts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the GHS Project Coordinator for regional and district level planning, budgeting implementation, and performance management of project deliverables
- Supported by Baylor GHS leadership, the holder will be a liaison between Ministry of Health, WHO and Baylor-Uganda on project related matters
- Organize national and regional project inception meetings with support of the regional project officers.
- Supervise and provide technical assistance to regional project officers.
- Support training and orientation of contact tracing teams at district and sub-district level
- Support management of backlog data and ensure its capture in relevant electronic platforms
- Prepare and disseminate project reports to different stakeholders.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings for COVID-19 surveillance and contact tracing and provide routine project updates to stakeholders
- Support and/or mentor district surveillance and data management teams on epidemiological data analysis, interpretation, and dissemination
- Master degree in Public Health and/or advanced Field Epidemiology training.· Minimum of 3 years’ proven working experience in a coordination or management position on health systems strengthening projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field preferably MBChB, Environmental health or Veterinary medicine or BSC Nursing, Pharmacy or Laboratory technology.
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 23rd May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.