Job Title: Fresher Production Engineer – Roofings Group Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Roofings Group Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Roofings Group, often referred to simply as Roofings, is the largest manufacturer of steel construction materials in Uganda with installed production capacity of 72,000 metric tonnes annually.
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated person who is excited to Join a (25) Years leading manufacturer, highly technical, hardworking and with zeal to perform beyond expectations to fill the position of Production Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Submitting daily production (including commercial & scrap)/attendance/maintenance reports for the entire machines to Plant Manager.
- Machine care and maintenance of all machines.
- Proper communication with the respective department heads & execution of instructions, requisition and ensuring proper use of raw materials, manpower and consumables.
- Advising management on the anticipated equipment failure.
- Giving technical support during the maintenance of machines.
- Ensuring quality of finished products.
- Organizing, leading, and supervising the activities of the staff under the job title holder.
- Maintaining discipline of all manpower in all sections.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Plant Manager.
- A Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 1-year similar working experience in a Manufacturing Sector.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply for Roofings Group Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send your application letter with a detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 21st August 2021 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Note: Email subject: Production Engineer JOB
Deadline: 21st August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.