Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager – Gold Wolf Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Gold Wolf Limited
Location: Naguru, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Marketing manager
Gold Wolf Limited Profile:
Gold Wolf Limited is a real estate development company with completed and on-going projects in Uganda.
Marketing managers promote businesses, services, products, or brands. They develop marketing and pricing strategies, generate new business leads, and oversee marketing department staff. They also manage marketing budgets and analyze trends.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related fields
- Experience in real estates, links with international NGOs and multinational companies
- Should have at least 2-4 years working experience in hospitality marketing
- Knowledge about office work as an added advantage
- Should possess excellent communication skills and team work
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
How To Apply for Gold Wolf Uganda Jobs 2021
All Interested candidates should send their applications and detailed CVs to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 23rd August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.