Job Title: Data Enumerator – IRC Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Duty Station: Uganda
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Profile
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home. The IRC has been working in Uganda since 1998 supporting nationals and refugees and various institutions in the country notably the government, community-based organizations, the civil society and the private sector. The current program portfolio in Uganda includes health, peace building, gender-based violence, economic recovery and agribusiness, and children & youth. IRC has a country office in Kampala, and field offices in Moroto, Kiryandongo, Kyaka II, Yumbe and Imvepi.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform data collection activities
- Ensure safe custody and institute quality checks of the data being collected
- Answer study related questions that the respondents may ask before or during data collection
- Select the respondents through systematic sampling
- Interview an average of 39 people a day
- Participate in conducting a Focus Group Discussion
- Administering informed consent, conducting and completing interviews in accordance with the study protocol
- Administering survey questionnaires
- Conducting Focus Group Discussions
Minimum Qualifications for IRC Uganda Jobs 2021
- The ideal applicant for the International Rescue Committee (IRC) Data Enumerator job placement must hold an A’ level Certificate with relevant academic documents
- Experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative interviews
- Demonstrated experience collecting data using tablets uploaded with ODK system or any other electronic data collection system
- Knowledge in both the local language (Ng’Karimojong) and English.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Must be willing to work beyond official working hours and under strict timelines
How To Apply for IRC Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.