Job Title: Manager Administration – PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: PostBank Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Chief HR & Admin Officer
PostBank Uganda Ltd Profile
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government-owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on the mass market with operations spread across the country. The bank is growing and enhancing its services.
The Manager Administration is responsible for administrative leadership of the function including managing facilities and administrative support. As the Administrative Manager you may perform delegated supervisory functions and authorizations for the bank.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements the administrative function’s policies and procedures and formulate the function’s operating manual of procedures. Ensures compliance with Bank policies and procedures and identify areas for improvement and implements changes.
- Liaising with the Head Distribution Channels to ensure that branch administration requirements are processed and provide administrative support as needed for the other departments.
- Review of all necessary quotations, purchase requisitions, orders, and justification memorandums prior to submission to Finance department.
- Ensure accuracy in checking of creditor invoices, timely payment of suppliers and managing feedback from suppliers.
- Effective administration of records and records keeping of suppliers’ documentations.
- Successful co-ordination of store functions including periodic inventory counts.
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of the administration budget.
- Supervision of the administration staff as well as appraising their performance.
- Coach and educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures.
- Facilities establishment and management including layout issues.
- Fleet Management and scheduling of daily transport requirements.
- Management of vendors and Landlord’s agreements and/Contracts.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of month end reports.
- Adhoc duties as may be required.
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Business Administration, Management Science, Commerce, statistics or equivalent.
- Three to five years of experience in office management, procurement, administration, managing shared service section or payments processes and delivery channel management at a supervisory or managerial level.
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures and/or the ability to comprehend them.
- Relevant software skills, resourceful through use of technology, research skills and collegial relationships to resolve problems and initiative enhancements.
- Respond to enquiries independently and follow up on requests in an efficient manner;
- With minimal supervision, manage high volume of workflow efficiently.
- Budget monitoring and general ledger skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
- Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PBU’s values and leadership behaviours.
- A sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Must be a person of impeccable integrity.
How To Apply for PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send the following documents online at the address below:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic documents
- Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
- Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
Online applications addressed to Chief HR & Admin Officer, P.O Box 7189 Kampala. Uganda
Send application to email@example.com with job title as subject of the Email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 14th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.