Job Title: Human Resource Officer – Miracle International Holdings Jobs 2021
Organization: Miracle International Holdings Ltd
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Miracle International Holdings Ltd Profile:
Miracle International Holdings Ltd is a Logistics company dealing in Inland Haulage(Transport) services, buyers consolidation, Clearance and forwarding, Ocean and Land Freight, Ware Housing, Global procurement, door to door delivery.
We are looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and a Qualified Candidate to join the Company and occupy the below position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support management to ensure a seamless adaptation and implementation of Human resource transformation and change a management plan that build the human talent.
- Be an active member of the Senior Management team
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified professional individuals.
- Ensure Miracle International Staffing needs are being met, with long term talent strategy mind.
- Form close relationships with managers to identify staffing needs in different departments/ interviewer expectations.
- Closely work with learning and development to create a journey for the candidates training calendar
- Keep all records of all material used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with management.
- Coordinate and ensure proper recording, use timely maintenance of facilities, equipment in accordance with the company policies.
- Provide HR strategy and administration method to support the Director.
- Manage and update HR database with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings and days off.
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs
- Answer employee questions with the highest degree of confidentiality
- Academic Qualifications – University Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration
- Familiarity with labor laws
- Three years of experience in talent acquisition or Similar role
- Familiarity with Social media, CV , databases and professional networks
- Excellent Communication & Customer care skills.
- Should be a computer literate with good command of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and Access& Power point.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Age: preferably between 28 to 35 years.
How To Apply for Miracle International Holdings Jobs 2021
All candidates should send a cover letter, resume, scanned copy of your recent passport-size photo via Email to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Miracle International Holdings Ltd,
Kampala – Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 23rd September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.