Job Title: 3 Human Resource Assistants – Ntake Bakery Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: Ntake Bakery Limited
Job Location: Jinja, Masaka and Nalukolongo, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Ntake Bakery Limited Profile:
In 1979, our first product was baked giving birth to Ntake bakery. Since then we have grown into a multi sector business comprising of a bakery, wheat mill and paper recycling plant. With household names like Kaswa baking flour, AAA tissue and our bread which has come to be simply known as Ntake, we have endeared ourselves to the hearts of many Ugandans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In charge of hiring
- Preparing, distributing and renewing company ID’S to all staff.
- Tracking the probation status, renewal of contracts and making sure that every employee has a contract.
- Payroll Management
- Performance appraisal review and processing.
- Filling system
- Personnel data entry and records maintenance.
- Consultation and advisory services to management and employees.
- Organizing for employee training sessions.
- Employee assistance referral and conflict resolution.
- Workers’ compensation.
- Scheduling for meetings and taking minutes
- Understanding the production system of the bakery.
- In-charge of the overall hygiene of the bakery.
- Staff Leave Management.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Any other task related to the needs of the companies’ business.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelors in Human Resources or the equivalent from a recognized University
- One year of experience in the HR role in a busy working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills
Hours Of Work: Monday to Saturday 7.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. at least.
How To Apply for Ntake Bakery Limited Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their applications and updated CVs only via Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.