Job Title: 2 Graduate Trainees (Networks) – Airtel Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Airtel Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Airtel Uganda Profile
Airtel Uganda Limited is a mobile communications and information technology services provider in Uganda. Uganda’s leading provider of affordable communication products and services; 2G, 3G and 4G wireless voice, data services and mobile commerce through Airtel Mobile Commerce Uganda Limited. Airtel Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Airtel Africa PLC.
Airtel Mobile Commerce Uganda Limited is a payment service provider licensed by Bank of Uganda. Following the enactment of the National Payment Systems Act, 2020, AMC Uganda took over the provision of Airtel Money Services from Airtel Uganda Ltd. AMC Uganda is licensed and regulated by the Bank of Uganda as a Payment Systems Operator (Electronic Money Systems) and Payment Service Provider. Airtel Mobile Commerce is a subsidiary of Airtel Africa PLC.
About Airtel Graduate Management Training Program:
If you are a Young and Energetic man or woman, you are invited to participate in Airtel Uganda’s Graduate program. Airtel Uganda has a vast array of talent requirements across various professional fields. To drive the youth agenda and respond to the ever growing need for professionalism and specialization, Airtel Uganda has introduced the Graduate Management Training Program with an aim to develop skills, knowledge and confidence among the selected beneficiaries that will transform them into successful and competitive professionals for the job market today.
We are looking for self-directed individuals with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The trainees will gain valuable professional skills and be exposed to a large range of networking equipment and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementing projects to improve support platforms in use
- Develop and refine scripts used to monitor and configure equipment
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- The ideal candidate for the Airtel Graduate Trainee job placement should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications engineering, or Electrical engineering or Electronic engineering or Computer engineering
- You should have graduated within the last two years or awaiting graduation
- 1st or 2nd class upper degree.
- Faculty recommendations will also be highly considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Proactive, Passionate and results oriented.
- Eager to research and develop self
- Knowledge of radio waves and radio propagation, Excel, CS and PS, in GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, GPRS
How To Apply for Airtel Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who wish to join the Airtel Money Graduate Management Training program should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 25th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.