Job Title: Graduate Intern Communications – Plan International Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Plan International Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Communications Officer
Plan International Profile:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
Given the above background particularly the goal of the communication strategy, the graduate intern will support the 2 staff currently running the department to meet the increasing Country strategic communication demands and global ambitions.
Roles and Responsibilities of Plan International Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Working with programme teams to document impact stories for further sharing and profiling the organisation’s work to effectively draw lessons and in line with the Country strategy
- Compiling quarterly newsletters and bi-monthly bulletins
- Designing and coordinating the production of IEC materials (such as ,t-shirts, banners, documentaries, photos, posters, fliers and brochures) by working closely with service providers and the procurement team.
- Working with communication team in planning and organizing internal and public events as well as outreach meetings in line with the Plan International Uganda strategic priorities.
- Participation in promoting Plan International Uganda’s visibility on existing organizational platforms (such as Planet and Media Bank, ) and approved social media sites
- # of impact stories documented (along with photos and video clips) and shared per quarter (at least 1 impact story per Country programme every quarter including Disaster Risk Management )
- # of quarterly newsletter and bi-monthly bulletins compiled (1 quarterly newsletter, 2 bi-monthlies compiled)
- # of public events coordinated and meetings ( depending on Plan International calendar and project events)
- # of social media posts achieved per quarter (at least 3 programme/event related posts every week)
Minimum Qualifications for Plan International Uganda Jobs 2022
- The applicant should have relevant qualifications
How To Apply for Plan International Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 17th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.