Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Officer, Legal & Board Administration
Job Title: Officer, Legal & Board Administration – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile:
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Provide advisory support to the beyond bank subsidiaries, regulatory compliance liaison, handling shareholder matters and supporting the team on board administration. The role entails stakeholder management on behalf of the team including Group reporting and query management and due diligence officer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the company secretary with statutory and Regulatory requirements including the maintenance of the statutory registers and records, filing of annual returns and statutory forms on a timely basis, drafting of resolutions when necessary.
- Carry out administration of the Unit affairs including oversight of litigation and external legal counsel to ensure effective management of litigation risk, maintaining proper Governance records to facilitate Audit processes, supervising board related administration and preparation of board papers.
- Support the Governance team in the fulfillment of the advisory function through conduct of research and draft opinions on key matters as require legal and governance guidance to heads of units for action.
- Shareholder relations management and engagement including management of dividend queries and claims, supervision of the Company Registrar to ensure proper management of the Members’ Register to effectively manage shareholder related risk.
Minimum Qualifications for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Degree in Law, a diploma in Legal practice and a professional qualification in Governance will be an added advantage.
- Two years’ work experience in the management of legal affairs, conduct of research and, or in a legal firm.
- Governance related experience is an added advantage.
The Standard Bank Group has implemented a Vaccination Policy for all roles which require the incumbent to work from the Standard Bank premises on a full-time or intermittent basis. Full vaccination against COVID-19 is therefore an inherent requirement of this role.
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.