DAKS Hotel Uganda Jobs 2022 – Diploma Bar Attendant
Job Title: Bar Attendant – DAKS Hotel Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: DAKS Hotel Uganda
Job Location: Kirinyaga, Bweyogerere Division
DAKS Hotel Uganda Profile:
The hotel’s prime location with its close proximity to the Entebbe Express High and the Northern Bypass provides visitors with an easy access to the city’s main attractions and a quick transit to the Airport.
Create a clean and orderly environment for guests, meet the standards with adequate drinks and report any damages or inadequacies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming customers, determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails
- Build rapport with regular customers to creative positive atmosphere.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Maintaining a clean working area by removing trash, washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Diploma or Certificate in Tourism and Hotel Management, Leisure and hospitality or any related field.
- At least 2 year of experience in the same field.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Knowledge of applicable laws.
- Impeccable customer service.
- Ability to enforce company policies regarding the consumption of alcohol.
How To Apply for DAKS Hotel Uganda Jobs 2022
Send your application, curriculum vitae and support academic documents by e-mail to email@example.com (indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line).
Deadline: 30th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.