The Medical Hub Jobs 2022 – Procurement Officer
Job Title: Procurement Officer – The Medical Hub Jobs 2022
Organization: The Medical Hub
Location: Kampala, Uganda
The Medical Hub Profile:
The Medical Hub (TMH) is not the typical medical facility that provides diagnosis and treatment. We are so much more. We engage our patients and the community to live a healthier life. We provide patients with information that empowers them to make the right decisions about their health.
We provide wholesome care for you, and not just medicines. All our patients are taken care of by a team that works seamlessly to give complete care. From the nurse, the counsellor, the nutritionist, the physical therapist, the pharmacist to the doctor, we ensure that your needs as a whole are met.
We provide solutions that are centred around you. We network and parter with other providers outside TMH who share our passion.
The Medical Hub (TMH) houses the following:
- Roswell Women & Children’s hospital
- Wellington Heart & Diabetes Center
- Roswell Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic
- Unity Skin Clinic Burns & Reconstructive Surgery Center
- Citadel Health Academy
We plan to add more specialist centres in the near future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- The applicant must hold suitable qualifications.
How To Apply for The Medical Hub Jobs 2022
Send your cover letter, CV and academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.