Program Assistant/Receptionist – EGPAF Uganda
Job Title: Program Assistant/Receptionist
Organization: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)
Duty Station: Lira
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work in close collaboration and cooperation with the other project staff to deliver on all the office administrative needs e.g., supplies.
- Responsible for the day-to-day logistics of program training/workshops, management, and monitoring/audit of sites/facilities suppliers, and inventories.
- Front desk Management.
- Responsible for office hygiene – thorough cleaning, periodic fumigation, garbage collection contracts, office utilities, etc.
- Ensure the security of the Field Office premises is maintained.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate the logistics for workshops, seminars, and training.
- Coordinate hotel bookings, transportation, logistics, and other travel needs for field staff.
- Provide logistical and clerical support to the program staff as needed.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Works closely with the drivers in charge of the mailing function and administrates the weekly courier. Receives and distributes mail accordingly.
- Acknowledges receipt of all incoming mails registers the same, and channels to the responsible official for action.
- Takes minutes/puts together report on staff meetings, and circulates final copies to all staff, filing copies for reference.
- Receive and record items delivered in-store and ensure proper storage.
- Track all items that are dispatched to ensure that they reach their final destinations.
- Work with the Finance and Admin Officer to track and follow store requests including requests placed in the Electric Procurement Management system to ensure timely deliveries.
- Follow up on all store dispatch forms (ERFs, District letters, transfer memos) that have been issued for items that have been issued and ensure that they are returned and fully signed.
- Issue stocks on request against official and approved documentation.
- Maintain orderly and up-to-date documentation and filling system of store items.
- Organize, clean, and maintain an orderly store, and carry out any other duties reasonably assigned by the Supervisor.
- Receive and direct visitors in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensure that the reception area is clean and tidy.
- Carry out any other duties reasonably assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, or any other related field.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar position, preferably with a USAID-funded agency or nongovernmental organization.
- Prospective candidates should have experience working in a busy organization handling big-volume procurement under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of local languages will be an added advantage.
- Clear commitment and record of achievement to building the capacity of local partners and the community.
- Training in computer applications is required plus a good working knowledge of computers with the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good data analysis skills and ability to think concisely, and critically as well as distill information to lay audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a diverse social and cultural environment.
Interested applicants should their CVs online via the link below:
Closing Date: 8th January 2023 at 5:00 pm,
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
Get Email Job Updates
Search Jobs Here
Most Popular Jobs
- 15 Field Worker Interviewers – MRC/UVRI
- 30 Graduate Economists – Ministry Of Finance
- 5 Quality Control Graduate Trainees – Fresher Jobs Uganda
- Young Graduate Program – TotalEnergies
- Accounts Assistant – Infectious Diseases Institute
- Best Undergraduate Internship Placement Companies in Uganda 2022
- 40 Research Assistants – Makerere University
- Administrative Assistant – Asili Farms
- 3 Data Clerks – ACODEV Uganda
- Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2022 – Certificate Enrolled Nurse
Categories: Jobs In Uganda
- Accounting Jobs In Uganda (432)
- Administration & Secretarial Jobs In Uganda (1,196)
- Agricultural Jobs In Uganda (152)
- Auditing Jobs In Uganda (100)
- Aviation Jobs In Uganda (45)
- Banking Jobs In Uganda (369)
- Beauty and Saloon Jobs In Uganda (1)
- Building and Construction Jobs In Uganda (1)
- Business & Development Jobs In Uganda (279)
- Call Centre Jobs In Uganda (32)
- Career Advice (12)
- Catering Jobs In Uganda (20)
- Communications Jobs In Uganda (95)
- Counselling Jobs In Uganda (43)
- Customer Care Jobs In Uganda (108)
- Data Collection Entry and Analysis Jobs In Uganda (329)
- Debt Collection Jobs In Uganda (22)
- Driving Jobs In Uganda (172)
- Economist Jobs in Uganda (1)
- Education Teaching and Lecturing Jobs In Uganda (126)
- Embassy Jobs In Uganda (61)
- Engineering Jobs In Uganda (350)
- Entrepreneurship (2)
- Environment Jobs in Uganda (65)
- Fashion Design Jobs (1)
- Fast Food & Restaurant Jobs (8)
- Field Jobs in Uganda (296)
- Finance Jobs (634)
- Food Science and Nutrition Jobs in Uganda (80)
- Freelancing Jobs (1)
- Front Desk Jobs in Uganda (71)
- Geoscience Jobs in Uganda (4)
- Graduate Trainee Jobs in Uganda (344)
- Graphics & Design Jobs (8)
- Guidance & Counseling Jobs (16)
- Health & Safety Jobs in Uganda (53)
- Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Uganda (40)
- Hotel Jobs (17)
- Human Resource Jobs in Uganda (209)
- Human Rights Jobs (27)
- ICT and Computer Jobs (448)
- Insurance Jobs in Uganda (79)
- Internal Audit Jobs in Uganda (22)
- Internships & Trainings in Uganda (481)
- Laboratory Jobs in Uganda (108)
- Land Surveying Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (111)
- Manufacturing Jobs (17)
- Marketing Jobs (143)
- Media and Mass Communications Jobs (62)
- Medical & Health Jobs In Uganda (438)
- Micro finance Jobs in Uganda (127)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs in Uganda (239)
- NGO Jobs in Uganda (2,467)
- No Experience Jobs in Uganda (618)
- Nursing Jobs in Uganda (24)
- Oil and Gas Jobs (8)
- Part Time Jobs in Uganda (36)
- Pharmacy Jobs in Uganda (21)
- Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs in Uganda (202)
- Projects Management Jobs in Uganda (293)
- Public Relations Jobs in Uganda (12)
- Real Estate Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Receptionist Jobs in Uganda (47)
- Records Library and Document Control Jobs (81)
- Research Jobs In Uganda (114)
- Sales and Marketing Jobs in Uganda (319)
- Scholarships for Ugandans (10)
- Social Work Jobs in Uganda (229)
- Sports Jobs (1)
- Statistics Job in Uganda (64)
- Stores Management Jobs in Uganda (97)
- Supervisor Jobs (3)
- Taxation Jobs in Uganda (15)
- Telecom Jobs in Uganda (28)
- Translator Jobs (3)
- Transport and Logistics Jobs in Uganda (141)
- Typing jobs (2)
- Uganda Government jobs (276)
- UN jobs in Uganda (379)
- Uncategorized (310)
- Veterinary Jobs in Uganda (4)
- Volunteer jobs in Uganda (83)