ICT Security Officer – Pride Microfinance Jobs
Job Title: ICT Security Officer
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited
Roles and responsibilities:
- Implement a domain logical access matrix to Pride’s ICT policy.
- Review IT security strategy, policies, and standards as per the business requirements.
- Monitor users’ complaints, issues, login errors and develop statistical data
- Install and update IT infrastructure, and provide security against hackers and intruders.
- Install a robust and secure infrastructure
- Review and recommend to Manager ICT Security cost-effective and appropriate security technology products for network, systems and data.
- Periodically test the disaster recovery plan (DRP).
- Conduct testing of the disaster recovery plan.
- Conduct Intrusion detection on the network to identify Vulnerabilities that exist in a System and network. Stays
- Conduct vulnerability scans on the network to identify vulnerabilities that can be used by a hacker to compromise the network.
- Ensure patches are distributed to all machines.
- Conduct Business Impact assessment for the ICT department.
- Conduct Risk assessments for the ICT Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT, Statistics or relevant Engineering or Business-related subject from a reputable university. Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, CEH).
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level and Credits or Pass in Maths and English at O’level.
- The candidates should possess two (2) years of experience in a busy ICT environment in a similar position, preferably a banking industry
- Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should forward their applications to the:
HEAD HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT on the email below: email@example.com
or using the link, https://www.pridemicrofinance.co.ug/career.html with a detailed curriculum vitae, letters of recommendation from 3 referees, copies of academic transcripts, postal address and a daytime telephone contact.
Application Deadline: 19th May 2023.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.