QA Quality Controller – Coca-Cola Beverages
Job Title: Quality Assurance Quality Controller
Organization: Coca-Cola Beverages
Job Location: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
- Applying organizational understanding to drive a Quality Culture
- Ensure that Quality Management Systems and food safety management systems are implemented in the laboratory and related quality processes.
- Ensure that quality objectives are measured as identified in goals and objective documentation.
- Maintenance of the Quality System and ensuring CCBA and TCCC standards are met.
- 4-hourly Quality testing verifications on all 30 minutes and hourly test frequencies. Daily verification of 4 hourly tests.
- Interpretation of SPC data and ensuring that the teams understand the SPC measures and can analyze the data.
- Inspection and release of Isolation
- Review simple syrup, final syrup manufacturing, and release processes.
- Conduct Quarterly traceability of the product.
- Conduct Weekly stock rotation and warehouse product age surveys.
- Incoming Inspection – Sugar, CO2, Packaging Material (interim measures for packaging)
- Ensure that the Sensory Program is executed as per KO and internal requirements including training of panellists.
- Calibration and Verification of quality testing equipment in laboratory and workstations etc
- Degree in Food Science and Technology, Biology, Chemistry, or any other related field
- 3 years of technical experience in an FMCG environment
- Administration and assertiveness
- Compliance, Governance, and Ethics
- Detailed focused
- Problem-solving and analysis
- Self-discipline and Self-motivated
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: 25th of September 2023