QA/QC Inspector – China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd
Job Title: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Inspector
Organization: China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd
Job Location: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
- He is charge for managing pipeline QC inspection and managing pipeline discipline.
- His responsibilities include but are not limited to and direct reporting to the Quality control Manager:
- Managing Quality Control functions for the Project including planning of Quality Control inspections and preparation of reports.
- All plan for inspection and testing are implemented by the Inspector assigned to work.
- To monitor the QC performance as required by the plan and directed by the QC Manager.
- Controlling corrective welding/earthworks/civil works/ Coating& insulation and actions.
- Assigning Quality Control personnel to various areas of activity.
- Monitor inspection progress, review Inspectors’ reports and documentation and verify, upon completion of the work, that all requirements have been met and that the required Quality records have been confirmed.
- Monitoring on a day-to-day case CONTRACTOR Project complaints with the approved quality plan(s).
- Following a suitable start and approved procedure for the formal control of deviation/waivers from the job specification.
- Review and approve as necessary, quality-related procedure.
- Oversee the daily content and consistency of subordinate inspectors’ daily inspection logbooks.
- A medical certificate within one year
- A certificate of good conduct.
- 3 + years experience in construction, fabrication & site work, ideally in the infrastructure, oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering or Materials Engineering is preferred.
- Qualified trainer in QA/QC training packages.
- Experience in QA/QC is a requirement of project regulations and industry best practices are preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Follow-up and implementation skills are preferred.
How To Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandans with the capacity and willingness to work with CPP in the position mentioned above should send applications and CVs to CPP Human Resource Office through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be Job Application for Quality Assurance and Quality Control Inspector
NB: Women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline:not later than 4th October, 2023.