DHL Uganda Jobs – 6 No Experience Graduate Management Trainees
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainees (6) – DHL Uganda Jobs
Organization: DHL Supply Chain Uganda Limited
Departments: Accounting & Finance, Operations, Information Technology, Transport & Logistics
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
DHL Uganda Limited Profile:
DHL Supply chain Uganda Limited is a division of the global Deutsche Post DHL. DPDHL operates in more than 220 countries worldwide and is a leading player in the Logistics industry globally. In Uganda, DHL Supply chain is a major player in the consumer and Energy sectors offering warehousing and Transport solutions to a range of clients all over the country.
DHL Graduate Management Trainee Program 2019 Profile:
Our Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) program looks for highly motivated individuals who exhibit the potential to excel as future leaders. The program is geared towards providing challenging work assignments complemented by a learning component for select graduates from reputable universities. During this program, candidates are assigned challenging business scenarios to enhance their critical thinking faculties as they develop analytical skills. Another crucial element of the program ensures that managerial skills are honed and developed. This provides trainees with the expertise required to handle supervisory and administrative tasks that will result in the development of successful business managers.
The programme is a six-module training course that will expose the graduates to all DHL functions from HR, Finance, IT, Development, Operations and Operations Excellence after which the Graduates will put their careers into action – carving their own path while shaping our organization for the future. There are various career paths on this programme including;
- Infrastructure & Service Management: Introduction starts with our IT templates, you will be involved in the process of basic configurations, testing and documenting and of course in getting to know all about our Warehouse Management Design software. Paralleled you will learn more about standardized processes and our logistics solutions design approach.
- In your second placement, you will deepen your knowledge of strategic DHL IT system configurations in order to grow your expertise in becoming a true specialist. Core training will include; IT strategy and planning, IT product management, IT customer mgt and IT project mgt
- Finance & Accounting: You will be introduced to the general finance and accounting function tasks such as billing and collections management, account reconciliations, invoicing, payments and compliance across all our business units.
- As you progress in your training, more responsibilities and training will be accorded to you including P&L and balance sheet management, Investment controlling across all business units, financial budget forecasting and planning and audit coordination. BCA process, Risk, strategy and management accounting.
- Transport & Logistics: As part of our transport team, you will be trained and equipped with the knowledge and skills to operate in a high speed and technology savvy Logistics industry. Your training will introduce you to the fundamental transport tasks which will include; order planning, route tracking, people/Driver management, POD & documentation, TAT management and periodic transport reporting.
- Operations: In two years time you perform four different functions, each with its challenges. So you give your career with DHL Supply Chain instant kick-start! You will be exposed to;
- Operations Experience in Automotive, Technology, Health Sciences, Consumer divisions, Supply Chain Management, Fleet Management, Health and Safety, WMS knowledge,
Project Management, SLA’s, IBP’s, Industrial Relations and Budget Planning.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants must be fresh graduates of 2017/2018/2019/2020 with either a first-class or 2nd class upper(above 4.0 CGPA) Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Statistics, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Transport and Logistics.
- Proficiency in I.T with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have passed with a minimum of 3 principal passes at A Level in addition to good grades ( credit 3 and below) in English and Mathematics at O’level
- Potential and passion to learn and grow
- Applicants should have less than 24 months’ (0-24 months’) permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies).
- Age: Below 30 years
NB: The Graduate Management Trainee should have graduated in the last 24 months
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who wish to join our organization should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: Tuesday 8th October 2019 at 11:59 pm
Accounting Jobs In Uganda, Administration & Secretarial Jobs In Uganda, Business & Development Jobs In Uganda, Customer Care Jobs In Uganda, Finance Jobs, Graduate Trainee Jobs, ICT and Computer Jobs, Internships & Training, No Experience Jobs in Uganda, Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs, Transport and Logistics Jobs