Job Title: Relationship Officers (EFC Uganda Jobs)
Organisation: Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
EFC Uganda Jobs: EFC Limited is a microfinance institution whose model is a proven market leader providing specialized lending services in amounts up to UGX 50 million to existing micro and small enterprises. The purpose of the Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC) is to provide increased access to specialized financial services for entrepreneurs while contributing to wealth creation, improvement of living conditions and development of the Ugandan private sector.
Job Summary: The Relationship Officer will primarily develop and maintain the EFC customer savings portfolios through professional customer management and proper business relations with existing and potential customers to promote the EFC’s various products and services and meet their expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, attract and retain savings customers;
- Routinely analyse savings rates on monthly basis and trends on a weekly basis;
- Devise, and keep a regular customer visitation roster in order to assess savings activities and performance;
- Actively participate in various marketing, representation and research activities to support the growth of the savings portfolio through the retention and growth of existing customers and attraction of new customers;
- In charge of identification of potential customers for referral;
- Being attentive to the needs and expectations of customers and opportunities to improve service quality thus ensuring that their needs are fulfilled and that appropriate resources are performing the required follow-up;
- Carrying out various support function follow-up activities to promote the quality of savings products;
- Maintaining and improving quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines as well as recommend ways of improving the procedures;
- Sending monthly savings statistics and reports as required;
- Submitting quarterly summary reports on overall savings portfolio performance;
- Performing any other job related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Reporting Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Relationship Officer should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in business related studies or Marketing & Public Relations;
- Detailed practical knowledge of handling new and repeat deposit business in the financial services sector and the foresight to see how the intricate day-to-day business activities link with and support the achievement of the vision and mission of the EFC.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customers;
- Excellent sales and marketing skills;
- Possess the ability to multi-task and be adaptable.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates should send their bring their applications with a detailed CV and academic credentials ready for interview that same day at our head office, 2nd Floor – Acacia Place, Plot 4 Acacia Avenue, Kololo, Kampala.
NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline: 17th June, 2017
EFC Uganda Jobs – Relationship Officers