Saipem Uganda Jobs – Graduate No Experience Trainee Engineer
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Project: Uganda Refinery
Duration: 12 Months (with a possible extension)
Saipem is a large and international turnkey contractor in the oil & gas industry. The company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPCXEPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects and activities in remote areas. Saipem is a global contractor, with strong local presence in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa, Central Africa, North Africa, Central Asia, Middle East and South East Asia. Saipem has employees from over 125 nationalities.
- Graduate EngineerTrainee Program is an 12 months (with a possible extension) development framework that enable fresh and experienced graduates become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
- We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- Incumbent should have a B.Scr/B.Eng/HND in Engineering ( Must be obtained degree from a University in Uganda)
- All discipline should be from a recognized University with a minimum of second class Lower (2.2) or Lower credit.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.
- Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 5th 2019.
- Attractive remuneration with excellent working environment and opportunities for growth shall be provided for successful candidates.
- Opportunity to work abroad and gain international cultural integration
Job application procedure
Application closes on the 12th of December 2081.
The place and date of interviews will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
Deadline of this Job: 12th December 2018