Job Title: 2 Trainee Electrical Technicians – UETCL Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL)
Duration: Two Years
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL) Profile:
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL) is responsible for bulk purchase of electricity from the generating companies and selling the electricity in bulk to the distribution companies throughout Uganda. UETCL is also responsible for all exports and imports of electricity to Uganda.
• Our Vision is: “Electricity Transmission for Sustainable Regional Development.”
• Our Mission is: “To Buy, Transmit and Sell Quality Bulk Power.”
UETCL is looking for suitably qualified Ugandans to fill immediately the vacant positions on the Organizational Structure and contribute to the mission of the Company while fulfilling their career ambitions. Successful candidates will have an initial two-year Intensive on-the-job training during which period the candidates will rotate in relevant departments of the Company to get acquainted with the functioning of the Company.
- Higher Technical Diploma (HTD) or it is equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Not above 30 years of age.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must demonstrate well-developed competencies, be highly motivated, innovative and a committed team player.
Terms of Employment and Remuneration:
- The appointment is on a five (5) year contract renewable based on performance.
- An attractive remuneration package that is competitive.
How To Apply For UETCL Jobs 2020 – 2 Trainee Electrical Technicians:
Interested persons should send their applications enclosing photocopies of academic qualifications certificates along with their curriculum vitae indicating contact postal address, daytime contact telephone, or fax or e-mail and giving three referees to:
Human Resource and Administration
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited
P.O. Box 7625
Deadline: The closing date to receive applications is 07th February 2020.
NOTE: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.