Job Title: Audit Assistant (Finance) – UETCL Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL).
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL) Profile:
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited (UETCL) is responsible for bulk purchase of electricity from the generating companies and selling the electricity in bulk to the distribution companies throughout Uganda. UETCL is also responsible for all exports and imports of electricity to Uganda.
• Our Vision is: “Electricity Transmission for Sustainable Regional Development.”
• Our Mission is: “To Buy, Transmit and Sell Quality Bulk Power.”
UETCL is looking for suitably qualified Ugandans to fill immediately the vacant positions on the Organizational Structure and contribute to the mission of the Company while fulfilling their career ambitions. The position, located at Head Office, reports to Internal Auditor and its primary purpose is to give general support to the Internal Audit section in carrying out audit assignments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and evaluate systems control in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Carry out audit tests by way of scrutiny of records, transactions, accounts and documents according to the financial policies and procedures.
- Assess and record systems including the preparation of flow charts, narrative working paper and completion of internal control questionnaires in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Highlight systems control weaknesses in line with Company policies.
- Carry out similar audit assignments in various sections within the Company in line with Company Objectives.
- And to carry out any duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Business Studies or Finance and Accounting or Business Administration.
- Significant experience in carrying out audit activities.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be trustworthy.
- A person of integrity, highly motivated, innovative and a committed team player.
Terms of Employment and Remuneration:
- The appointment is on a five (5) year contract renewable based on performance.
- An attractive remuneration package that is competitive.
How To Apply For UETCL Jobs 2020 – No Experience Audit Assistant:
Interested persons should send their applications enclosing photocopies of academic qualifications certificates along with their curriculum vitae indicating contact postal address, daytime contact telephone, or fax or e-mail and giving three referees to:
Human Resource and Administration
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited
P.O. Box 7625
Deadline: The closing date to receive applications is 07th February 2020.
NOTE: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.