Job Title: Fresher Volunteer Cleaner – IRC Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Profile
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC has been working in Uganda since 1998. The current program portfolio in Uganda includes health, protection & rule of law, gender-based violence and women’s protection and empowerment, economic recovery and development.
The Volunteer Cleaner is responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of the Livelihood Resource Center premises at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities of IRC Uganda Jobs 2021:
- Always maintain cleanliness inside and outside the Livelihood Resource Centre premises daily.
- Wash floors and windows at the premises each day.
- Empty and Clean dustbins and wastepaper baskets daily and dispose rubbish in designated areas only.
- Ensure that washrooms are kept clean and well always stocked with the necessary toiletries daily.
- Ensure that all the Livelihood furniture and Training equipment are clean and well-arranged daily.
- Assist in arranging for in house meetings i.e. (arranging meeting room).
- Ensure requirements for tea/coffee making are always available at the kitchen/pantry counter i.e., teacups, sugar, coffee, teaspoons.
- When required, assist with the general duties involved in the production of and delivery of food during office events and the lunch time.
- Assist with any other office duties as may be required by your supervisor.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
Minimum Qualifications for IRC Uganda Jobs 2021
- Minimum O – Level Certificate, with a good command of the English language
- At least One year experience working in a similar position (preferred)
- A good command of the English language
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Willing to adhere to and implement the IRC rules.
- Good inter-personal interpersonal.
How To Apply for IRC Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 1st July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.