Job Title: 8 Fresher Temporary Data Clerks – StrongMinds Uganda Jobs 2021
Job Location: Mbarara, Mbale, Mayuge, Lamwo, Uganda (2 at each duty station)
Reports to: Mental Health Supervisor and Data Engineer
StrongMinds treats depression among women of all ages in Africa, where access to mental health treatment is extremely limited. To date, StrongMinds has treated more than 70,000 women with depression in Uganda and Zambia. We are the only organization scaling a solution to depression in Africa with a potential to serve millions in the next ten years.
StrongMinds Uganda is looking for dynamic, suitably qualified and experienced nationals to fill the vacant position of Temporary Data Clerks. The Data Clerks are responsible for timely and quality data collection, planning and reporting in line with StrongMinds guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Make periodic calls to the peer facilitators assigned to you to collect form data using the tools provided.
- Ensure timely data entry in order to meet any deadlines.
- Be responsible for the quality of data collected and entered in device magic.
Planning and Reporting
- Attend all planned debriefing meetings with your supervisor.
- Provide weekly updates regarding data entry progress to the respective district staff and supervisor.
- Report any challenges related to data collection and entry to the supervisor for follow up.
- Proper representation of SMU to the potential clients via good client care and responsible communication.
- Proper management of the electronic devices under them during the entire exercise.
- Timely communication of data/system related issues for quick resolution.
- Adhere to Safeguarding/Child Protection Policy
- The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, population studies or any other data or Information related qualifications
- Training in computer applications is an added advantage.
- One year of progressive professional experience working in data entry and management.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
- A leader with the boundaries of organizational rules, standards and guidelines.
- Open-minded and flexible.
The Data Clerk will be required to model StrongMinds core Values below.
- We are people-focused.
- We think big and act fast.
- We are data-driven.
- We do what we say and say what we do.
- We believe in collaboration, not competition.
How To Apply for StrongMinds Uganda Jobs 2021
Please send your application letter, academic documents, and CV indicating 3 referees, two of whom should have been your direct supervisors to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 22nd July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.