Job Title: Fresher Locum Data Entrant – IDI Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Infectious Disease Institute
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Infectious Diseases Institute Profile:
The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is a Ugandan not-for-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen health systems in Africa, with strong emphasis on infectious diseases, through research and capacity development. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment; Training, Research, Laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening.
The overall objective of the Locum Data Entrant is to improve data management and reporting systems for all the studies. This will include data entry, filing, documentation, scheduling participants, keeping track of reimbursement logs. Ensure completion of all activities related to clerical duties and data management are well documented in the participant’s manual link-log and the electronic system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive and record participant information in the mother book at the reception
- Maintain participant records in the relevant manual link logs
- Retrieving files for participants scheduled for their clinic appointments
- Reimburse participants upon completion of their scheduled clinic visit
- Schedule participants for their next appointment clinic visit
- Verify and ensure clinical records are well documented into the electronic system regularly
- Scan and file DXA scan images in the respective participant’s binder
- Perform data entry into the electronic system
- Escort participants for DXA scanning
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as may be needed from time to time.
- Ensure confidentiality of data collected and stored at all times
- Perform any other duties given by the supervisor from time to time
- The ideal candidate must hold a degree or diploma in Arts, Economics or Statistics background from a recognized university/institution
- A minimum of two years of experience with DEXA Scan and has NIDA clinical trials training in a busy clinical trial research setting shall be at an added advantage
How To Apply for IDI Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 31st July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.