Job Title: 10 Enumerators (Adoption Study) – NURI Jobs 2021
Organization: Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI)
Job Location: Koboko, Uganda
Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI) Profile:
NURI (Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative) is one of eight development engagements under the Denmark-Uganda Country Programme 2018 – 2022. The County Programme aims to contribute to poverty reduction through inclusive and sustainable economic growth, promoting democracy, good governance and human rights and support Uganda’s stabilising role in the region.
PICOT -Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI) programme is urgently seeking services of Enumerators for a short-term engagement for an upcoming Adoption Study to be conducted between 20th/9/2021 and 8/10/2021 in the district of Koboko. (Inclusive of Training, Tool pre-testing and actual data collection).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend NURI training sessions on the Adoption study
- Participate in the pre-test
- Conduct Household Interviews
- Clean data before submission
- Minimum of a diploma in agriculture, animal production and management, forestry or environmental management
- Demonstrated experience in data collection from rural communities
- Knowledge of the local language (a must)
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Prior knowledge in agricultural data collection will be an added advantage
Payment Terms: Team leader will be entitled to a daily professional fee of 100,000 Ugx
How To Apply for NURI Jobs 2021
Interested individuals can submit their applications clearly stating which position they are applying and location. The following should be enclosed in the application:
- One-page cover letter indicating suitability for the assignment
- Personal profile including education, experience, skills and contacts (max 2 pages)
- Letters of reference
- Copies of relevant academic certificates
- Indication of availability for the assignment
Applicants should hand deliver their applications by 13th/9/2021 by 1:00pm to PICOT office in Koboko Town to the attention of Executive Director PICOT.
For full details of the short-term engagement please see our website – www.nuri.ag
Please note: NURI does not require payment of any fees for job opportunities. If you are asked to pay a fee, please immediately report to NURI office or email@example.com
Deadline: 13th September 2021 at 1:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.