Protea Hotels Uganda Jobs 2022 – No Experience Waiters and Waitresses
Job Title: Waiters and Waitresses – Protea Hotels Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Protea Hotels by Marriott Entebbe
Job Location: Entebbe, Uganda
Protea Hotels by Marriott Entebbe Profile:
Protea Hotels by Marriott is a leading hotel brand in Africa, with a significant presence across Sub Sahara. Ideal for both business as well as leisure travelers, it offers a compelling collection of seaside resorts, city center hotels, private game lodges and mountain retreats across primary and secondary business centers as well as desirable leisure destinations.
Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer change to tables if needed.
- All candidates should hold relevant qualifications
How To Apply for Protea Hotels Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.