Mota-Engil Africa Jobs 2022 – Transport Supervisor
Job Title: Transport Supervisor – Mota-Engil Africa Jobs 2022
Organization: Mota-Engil Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mota-Engil Africa Profile:
Mota-Engil is a Portuguese group in the sectors of civil construction, public works, port operations, waste, water, and logistics. The Mota-Engil Group comprises 228 companies within three major business areas – Engineering and construction, Environment and Services and Transport concessions – operating in 21 countries through its branches and subsidiaries, including Mota-EngilEngenharia e Construção, S.A., Tertir, SUMA, INDAQUA Manvia, Vibeiras, Ascendi and Martifer.
Organize and supervise all the activities inherent to the planning and operational management of the transport daily flow; Organize and plan the distribution of equipment according to the needs; Supervise activities and scales of drivers and operators; Supervise documentation related to equipment; Analyze conditions of the fleet. Manage and motivate the team; Collaboration in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement actions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Directing activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles, aircraft, or railroad cars.
- Planning, organizing, and managing subordinate staff members to ensure work is completed and consistent with the company’s standards.
- Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures as well as company revenue goals and customer service objectives.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles.
- Complying with transportation-related policies, as well as safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits, and attending company safety meetings.
- Mandatory education or equivalent technical course;
- Solid knowledge of Logistics;
- Proven experience in the Function;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of IT in the user’s perspective;
- Planning and organization;
- Communicational effectiveness;
- Mobility availability.
How To Apply for Mota-Engil Africa Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.