Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022 – Awards Coordinator
Job Title: Awards Coordinator – Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Save the Children
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Award Manager
Save the Children Profile:
Save the Children International is an international relief organization that was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The purpose of this post is to support the Award Management leadership in the planning, securing and managing of humanitarian awards. The position plays a lead role in award information management and shares and coordinates information across departments.
Under the direction of the Award Manager, the Awards Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the SCI programme adheres to all its award management obligations internally within Save the Children and externally with donors and other relevant stakeholders. This will include coordinating between teams to produce financial and narrative reporting relating to donor awards and data quality in the Award Management System. This will ensure compliance with financial and administrative requirements, donor specific requirements and to make recommendations for improvements
Minimum Qualifications :
- At least 3 years’ experience with International NGO’s particularly those addressing human/children’s rights and those applying partnership approaches is desirable
- Experience working with international donors such the UN, ECHO, European commission and compliance requirements
- Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities. Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team.
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Full computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Excellent time management and planning capacity
How To Apply for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates who wish to join Save the Children should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 16th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.