MSF Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher LogTech Coordinator
Job Title: LogTech Coordinator – MSF Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Uganda Profile:
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from health care. MSF offers assistance to people based on need irrespective of race, religion, gender or Political affiliation. Support Unit Kampala (SUKA) started 20 years ago as a Supply Centre, has been evolving slowly but steadily as a regional support service mission since the last several years. Even though there had been a training policy, the impact monitoring and an objective based implementation hasn’t been happening.
Médecins sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent humanitarian organization providing medical aid to victims of man-made or natural disasters, epidemics and endemics.
The LogTech Planetary Health Coordinator Facilitates the implementation of environmental footprint reduction actions in the domains of energy, fleet management and HVAC, by:
- Providing technical support to the operations (cells and fields) (technical advisor role)
- Coordinating and monitoring field implementations (coordinator role)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Role of technical advisor
Under the supervision of the Head of Technical Support and in close collaboration with the technical support service:
- Technical support to the operations in the domains of Energy, Fleet Management and HVAC, with the aim to reduce the organisation’s environmental footprint
- R&D: Development / selection / adoption of technologies or practices aiming at footprint reduction
- In collaboration with the technical referents, functional supervision of the flyings and STR (regional technical support) in his domain
- Participates to international platforms in his domain
- Participates to internal OCG platforms
- Facilitates the transfer of skills and knowledge between sections, from HQ to the field and vice versa.
Role of coordinator
- Under the supervision of Head of Operational Logistics and in close collaboration with the operational logistics service, the LogTech Planetary Health Coordinator coordinates monitors and supervises the implementation of actions in the field.
- Engineering degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of the MSF organization at HQ and in the field, or a similar organization, is an asset
- Fluent in French and English
- Stong interpersonal skills
- Priority management
- Stress management
- Team player
Skills/ Technical competencies
- Energy, renewable energies, energy economy
- Fleet management
- Project Management
- Office Suite (Excel, Word)
- Good writing skills
- Data Analysis
Terms of Employment
- Full-time position 100%
- 2-year fixed term contract
- Working place: This position is located in one of MSF OCG’s regional hubs (Kampala or Amman) and provides worldwide support from there.
- The outcome depends on local legal limitations (residency, work permit, etc.)
- Ideal start date: 01.11.2022
- Compensation & benefits: According the salary package of the MSF OCG’s regional hub (Kampala or Amman).
How To Apply for MSF Uganda Jobs 2022:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: September 18th, 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.