Plan International Jobs 2022 – Regional Information Management Analyst
Job Title: Regional Information Management Analyst – Plan International Jobs 2022
Organization: Plan International Uganda
Job Location: Uganda
Plan International Profile:
Plan International was founded over 75 years ago and is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organizations (non-profit / INGOs) in the world. We work in 50 developing countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas to promote child rights and lift millions of children out of poverty. Plan’s vision is of a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan is independent, with no religious, political or governmental affiliations.
This role is new, and is put in place to ensure that senior managers in Plan Internationals’ Region of Middle East, East and Southern Africa (MEESA) Hub are able to draw on accurate and relevant management information to support high quality and timely decision-making Programs data and information analysis for quality and timely decision making by the RH Leadership Team. Mainly works with internally existing data but from time-to-time consult external data sources for purposes of bringing in new information and contrasting/analysis).
To enable the above, the incumbent will be charged with the responsibility of using the available, relevant data sources (internal and external) to build reliable intelligence on trends and indicators for programme development and delivery. The intelligence will be utilized by the Regional Hub Management Team to support Country Offices to effectively deliver their country and global strategic ambitions.
Roles and Responsibilities for Plan International Uganda Jobs 2022:
The priority focus will be around the following areas;
• Programme related data/information – work alongside the regional Monitoring Evaluation Research and Learning Specialists, grants and finance teams to provide a strategic analysis/sense making of corporate KPI data and other information to pick out patterns and trends to guide Regional Hub senior management decision-making
• Programmatic – Provide analysis to determine the portfolio of programme work being undertaken in the region and Country Offices and National Offices delivery against the programmatic ambition reflected in agreed strategic plans.
DIMENSIONS OF THE ROLE
• Work in collaboration with the regional functional leads and specialists to collect, collate and provide simplified analysis and management of programme information to facilitate monthly and quarterly review of country performance and support.
• Provide the Regional Hub Management Team with high quality and reliable Programme data/information to inform decision-making, support plans for MEESA countries and enable effective engagement with other parts of the organisation.
• Closely interact with Regional Hub Leadership Team members on matters pertaining to programme business analysis at various levels in the organization.
• Support Programme Quality Lead, DSRs in the monitoring of country and regional strategies and transformation plans, ensuring that they can draw on reliable information and analysis that leads to effective decision making.
• Contribute to the quarterly review and consolidation of country reporting.
• Support to improve the document quality of FAD to improve overall management of FAD process.
• Monitor and support Regional Hub compliance to Plan Knowledge and document management policy.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MAIN WORK ACTIVITIES
Developing an overview of Project and grants delivery
• Collate country information on programme areas funding analysis to cover existing and pipeline grants and update forecasting around those to determine the attainment of both annual and multi-year plans.
• Collate and present information on programmes performance to highlight key observations, gaps and areas requiring improvement across MEESA.
• Liaise with programme and business development staff in Country Offices and National Offices to track success rates in grants applications and consolidate that information to facilitate DSR’s engagement with country leadership and National Offices.
• Liaising with Global Hub as required to promote informed and effective support of effective programme delivery.
Business planning Processes
• Support annual planning processes and monitoring of progress against commitments
• Support quarterly reflection processes by providing timely and well-analysed information on agreed indicators of performance.
• Support consolidation of country reporting and feedback during quarterly reporting and reflection processes.
• Develop trend analysis and consolidate learning from quarterly and annual reflections that contribute to qualitative decision making for the regional leadership team
• Provide quarterly update on attainment of Country Strategies ambitions
• Provide the RH Leadership team with an update on progress around M&E, Funding model and other corporate priority roll outs
• Knowledge management: Support the creation, storage and access of key documents in the region.
• Ongoing monitoring and updating of region wide risk registers
• Support monitoring of country risk registers and status of implementing audit actions
• Support the Regional hub management team in monitoring and ensuring key documents e.g. meeting minutes, are stored and accessible.
• Collate and share learnings generated from internal review and reflection processes.
• Conduct desk research work and generate reports on internal and external information relevant to programme and business processes as may be agreed by Regional Hub Management Team.
• Support the preparation of additional reports as requested by Regional Hub Management team.
• Support documentation of Regional Hub Management meeting minutes as and when required
• Support the Regional Hub Leadership on any other tasks assigned
Minimum Qualifications for Plan International Jobs 2022:
Knowledge and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in information management or any related field
• Ability to develop and use data analytics tools
• At least 3 years’ experience in similar or related role
• Knowledge of the NGO sector
• Experience of doing business success measures
• Significant experience with large multiple government grants from donors
• Knowledge of the sector and the financial management issues
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, Control standards and Risk management techniques
• Strong team engagement skills.
• Strong negotiating, facilitating and influencing skills
• Excellent proven data analytical skills
• Good written and spoken English
• Good presentation and communication skills in developing and delivering management information
• Proficient in computer skills and use of Business systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, working with people from different cultures and in different time zones, with integrity and honesty.
• Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
• Proactive and diligent.
• Highly motivated and an enthusiastic team player.
• An understanding and commitment to the aims and values of Plan.
• Good work methods to ensure timely delivery of results.
• Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment and find creative solutions to knowledge management in MEESA.
How To Apply for Plan International Jobs 2022
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 6th September 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.