Front Desk Officer – UNBS Uganda Jobs
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Organization: Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS)
Roles and responsibilities:
• Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or over the telephone
• Answer and or refer inquiries as appropriate.
• Maintain employee and Department directories.
• Direct visitors to Offices or Officers accordingly.
• Maintain reception security by following and enforcing procedures.
• Maintain and monitor the visitor’s book and issue visitor passes.
• Maintain telecommunication system both internal and external and record staff external calls for accountability purposes.
• Re-direct calls as appropriate and takes messages when required.
• Open and date stamp all general correspondences and route them to the right offices.
• Provide secretarial support whenever required.
• Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, or regulations.
• Receive, record, and route all employee applications on behalf of the Executive Director.
• Honours Degree in either Mass Communication, Journalism or Public Relations from a Recognised University.
• At least 3 years of work experience in a busy reception environment
• Specialized training in Customer care is an added advantage.
• Must be computer literate with skills in MS Word, Excel, and Internet applications.
• Age: Between 25 and 35 years
Interested Candidates should also possess the following skills;
• Must be computer literate with skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet applications.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants follow the link:
i) Use your Email Address for Registration
ii) Fill in all Tabs as per the Application
iii) Attach your updated CV with Mobile Telephone Numbers, Copies of Academic/Professional Qualifications, and National Identity Card (NIN) under the Tab for Documents
iv) Complete your Application by clicking the Tab for “Submit Application”
vi) No Hand Delivered Applications will be received Please Note
Application Deadline: 16th June 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.