Human Resource Assistant – UCU Uganda Jobs
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Organization: Uganda Christian University (UCU)
Location: Arua Campus
Roles and responsibilities:
• Responsible for Initiating, designing, and implementing Human Recourse policies, regulations, and practices on the Campus.
• Preparing plans and budgets for the Human Resource Unit.
• Managing and maintaining the payroll and staff control system
• Supervising the updating of staff files and ensuring safe custody of human resource records.
• Advising and counseling staff on career development.
• Providing technical support to departments on the interpretation and implementation of University and College policies & regulations regarding Human Resources.
• Processing submissions for terminal benefits.
• Overseeing and guiding the staff appraisal process.
• Any other official duties that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree (2:1) in any of the following disciplines: Human Resource Management or Business Administration (Human Resource specialization) / Industrial Psychology / Organizational Behaviour or related area from a recognized institution of higher learning.
• Must have at least one (1) year’s working experience in a busy Human Resource Department or Function.
• A Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution of higher learning will be an added advantage.
• Must have proficient computer skills, especially in word processing, and use of spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
• Must have experience in taking minutes.
• Must have good interpersonal skills especially when dealing with staff and visitors.
• Must be a person of high integrity with an excellent working ethic.
• Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and be available to work after normal working hours.
• Must be a committed and mature practicing Christian.
How To Apply:
Send two (2) copies of an application letter together with an updated Curriculum Vitae and three references (Academic, Pastoral & Leadership)
- Two (2) copies of Certified academic certificates and transcripts from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Applications sent online should have all the attachments as ONE PDF document otherwise they will not be considered.
Send your application via email: to email@example.com or deliver it physically to:
The Director, of Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Christian University
P.O. Box 4, Mukono
Application Deadline: 12th June 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.