Human Resources Assistant – American Embassy Uganda
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Organization: American Embassy Uganda
Job roles and responsibilities:
- The incumbent works on all aspects of the LE Staff program at post that includes the position classification advisory role.
- The preparation of all types of personnel actions
- Preparing resignations and disciplinary actions;
- Preparing staffing patterns; assisting with the Mission Awards program, and LE Staff compensation and benefits processing.
- Maintains personnel records and files and prepares periodic and non-recurring reports.
- Completion of two years of general college studies is required.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in human resources or administrative field is required.
- English level III (Good working knowledge) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) as well proficiency in using the internet as a resource.
- Strong writing skills is required to produce and update complex reports, spreadsheets, and correspondence.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills to manage in-person and virtual communications.
- Must be organized, diligent and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills are required.
How to apply:
Interested applicants must submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: 1st September, 2023