Job Title: Data Entrant (Key Accounts) – Riham Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Riham Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Riham Uganda (Hariss International Limited) Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting data entry of daily sales figures and field deliveries.
- Conducting data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparing periodic and weekly sales reports
- Performing periodic timely stock synchronization
- Developing and implementing quality and efficient sales databases
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting sales trends or patterns
- Any other duties assigned to you.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in statistics, business, or related field.
- Experience in data entry and analysis.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2020:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the email below and submit their cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant academic documents to:
Closing Date: 10th July 2020 by 5:00 pm