Job Title: 144 Community Data Clerks – RHSP Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Kampala metropolitan area, Kyotera / Mbarara Districts, Amuru or Gulu Districts, and Mbale or Hoima Districts (candidates should select their preference failure to do so will lead to disqualification)
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Uganda Profile:
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio – medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
The Community Data Clerks (DREAMS & OVC) will support National and PEPFAR OVC reporting processes at supported Community-Based Organizations (CBOs) or sites on a Monthly, Semiannual and Annual basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the collection of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual National/PEPFAR specific data/reports from sub counties of operation and source registers.
- Organize data case files, archive & retrieve data for DREAMS AGYW & OVCs at the safe spaces/ sub county and CBO respectively
- Support data capture, documentation and Update of the Integrated OVCMIS Registers and other data case management tools at the safe spaces/CBO
- Support timely and accurate data entry into the OVCMIS, UDOTS or any designated electronic capture system
- Support data quality assurance activities at the supported sites (both at the safe spaces & CBOs)
- Perform data validation and cleaning at the supported sites as may be required
- Support back up processes for all the electronic data entered in OVCMIS and UDOTS.
- The applicants for the Community Data Clerk (DREAMS & OVC) should hold an Advanced Level Certificate or any equivalent
- Data Entry Experience in OVCMIS and OVC Tracker reporting processes is essential
- Ability to work in rural setting sites assigned or support any other at the discretion of the immediate supervisor
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of teamwork/building
How To Apply for RHSP Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates (One document), addressed to the HR Manager to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline: 17th July 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email