Job Title: Administration Officer – Save the Waters Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Save the Waters Uganda.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Save the Waters Profile:
Save the Waters has a strong track record in tackling and finding innovative solutions to address climate change, natural resource management, and water and sanitation issues, through training and capacity building, skills development, research and knowledge management. The institute’s added value and achievements rely on strategically combining effective programme management, targeted advocacy and compelling communications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and logistical support, including the arrangement of travel, hotel reservation, processing of Daily Subsistence Allowance (DSA), visa requests, identity cards and other documents;
- Provide administrative and logistical support for Trialogues and other workshops/meetings, etc.;
- Establish and maintain the project related filing systems;
- Provide administrative support to the maintenance of premises and common services, as needed;
- Ensure timely PO creation; budget checks for requisitions and POs.
- Implement the internal control system ensuring that E-requisitions and duly prepared and approved and budget checks undertaken;
- Provision of efficient general reception and information services;
- Provision of reliable registry services and protocol issues;
- Briefing/debriefing to the project team on issues relating to the area of work and training on the administrative procedures, as required;
- Guide and coordinate the recruitment process in close coordination with relevant authorities for review and approval, awarding of the contract, etc.;
- Coordinate the preparation of procurement plans for the project and monitor their implementation as needed;
- Guide and coordinate the project procurement activities and processes for both goods and services in close coordination with relevant authorities for review and approval, as required;
- Assume overall responsibility for management and monitoring of the contracts in and outside Atlas
- Maintaining the project staffing/personnel-related reports, such as the attendance and leave management and travel monitoring, and reviewing and processing of invoices from vendors;
- Develop and regularly update the rosters of project-related vendors and consultants
- Assist in the project financial management in coordination with the Operations Associate and Net Coordinator, such as monitoring of disbursements and payments, recording of the flows and drafting financial reports, as required; and
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in project.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice
- University Degree in Human Resources or similar professional qualification.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in human resources
- Strong knowledge and experience of HRISs, and ideally in supporting others to use HRIS
- Extensive knowledge and experience of managing payroll, preferably for more than 400 employees
- Previous experience working with an international NGO in a cross-cultural setting, preferably in the HR sector
- Previous experience in using ProMISe HRMIS is an advantage
- Strong experience in a human resource support role
How To Apply for Save the Waters Uganda Jobs :
THIS IS A SCAM. PLEASE DONT APPLY.
Deadline: 16th July 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email