Job Title: Office Administrator – Send a Cow Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Send a Cow Uganda
Duty Station: Pakwach District
Send a Cow Uganda Profile:
Send a Cow is a grassroots livelihood development non-governmental organization which, was founded in 1988 as a response to combating poverty and malnutrition in Uganda and now organises community groups with the principle of Passing on Gifts of knowledge and skills in agronomy, business and vocational education through the extension service delivery model. Send a Cow designs development solutions with, and for the communities to get back the skills and confidence they need to get the most from the resources around them such as land. Currently works in the North, Central and Eastern parts of Uganda targeting vulnerable households, youth and smallholder farmers. Send a Cow Uganda is seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions for its Living With Wild Life Project which will be implemented in Pakwach District.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Set up and maintain a filing system at the field office.
· Tracking communication at the field office.
· Support the Project Coordinator in organizing field office meetings and take minutes thereof.
· Follow up on the Project Coordinator’s programs and activities.
· Draw up lists and budgets of office supplies and requirements and submit them to administration.
· Ensure renewal of data for the field office and project staff.
· Typing of reports and other official documents for the Project Coordinator.
· Receive incoming telephone calls as and when required.
· Receive and attend to visitors whilst they await appointments.
· Receive documents which may be delivered to the office and ensuring that these are distributed to the respective addressee.
· Ensure that the reception area and the entire office is kept neat and tidy so as to maintain the good image of the organization.
· Manage office imprest.
· Deliver project accountabilities to Head Office before the reporting deadline.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Accounting or any other related field. Or an equivalent
- At least 2 years’ of administrative assistant experience.
- Extensive computer knowledge especially in Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the language of the community.
- Experience in NGO work.
How To Apply for Send A Cow Uganda Jobs 2020:
Download and fill in the application form provided for each job listing using the link below:
• Attach a comprehensive CV, certified copies of transcripts and certificates
• Provide examples of 3 key achievements which demonstrate at least one of the competencies identified as key for the position.
• Submit applications online to; email@example.com mentioning the position in the subject line.
Deadline: Monday, 7th September 2020 at 5.00p.m. EAT.