Job Title: 2 M&E Officers – Baylor Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda
Job Location: Hoima,Buikwe,Buliisa,Nakasongola,Kyankwanzi,Nakaseke,Kiboga
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (Baylor – Uganda) is a child health, not – for – profit NGO committed to delivering high quality, high impact and highly ethical paediatrics and family HIV&AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training and clinical research in Uganda. It is affiliated to Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI) based at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, USA. It emerged from a technical capacity building support and partnership between BIPAI, Mulago Hospital Paediatric Infectious Diseases Clinic (PIDC) and Makerere University Department of Paediatrics and Child health in August 2003. PIDC existed since 1988 as a Mulago hospital clinic offering Paediatric HIV&AIDS services. In November 2004, PIDC was officially initiated into the BIPAI network at their annual networking meeting in Gaborone, Botswana. In 2005, BIPAI signed memoranda of understanding with the Ministry of Health, Mulago Hospital and Makerere University Department of Paediatrics and child health to support the expansion of paediatric and adolescent HIV services in Uganda. It was then that Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda (Baylor – Uganda) was formed and registered as a Non-Government Organization.
Planning and monitoring the implementation of Global Fund/TASO project activities, in supported districts and ensure that all reporting timelines and planned activities are implemented within the planned timelines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the availability of updated data capture and reporting tools for effective tracking of services provided to AGYW and other project targeted subpopulations.
- Develop and monitor the Cluster M+E performance framework and give progress updates on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Conduct weekly follow up meetings with data assistants to ensure data from their clusters are complete, synchronized and updated in the relevant databases and tools.
- Build capacity of data assistants on the use of various data tools and data management aspects including collection, analysis, reporting and use for programmatic decisions.
- Provide and monitor the implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for data management in line with Baylor Uganda M+E guidelines.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly Project’s progress reports.
- Liaise with District-based SR staff in collaboration with the district stakeholders to plan and conduct quarterly district support supervision and follow up on the implementation of recommended actions
- Plan, organise and conduct cluster quarterly performance review meetings for sharing performance progress with district stakeholders.
- Conduct data validation, to ensure correct and consistent data is reported in periodic reports.
- Monitor the cluster project’s activity tracker and support the cluster Coordinator to track and ensure that all the planned and approved activities are implemented within the time frame.
- Supervise and participate in appraising the data assistants in line with Baylor –Uganda performance management guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor / Project Coordinator.
- The applicant for the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job should hold a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Population and demography, Quantitative Economics or a related field with an additional post-graduate qualification in monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
- At least two years’ experience in M&E works in health or livelihood donor-funded projects.
- 2 Years of Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor Uganda Jobs 2021
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 12th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.