PSI Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Medical Detailer
Job Title: Medical Detailer – PSI Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Population Services International (PSI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Supervisor (Medical Detailers)
Population Services International (PSI) Profile:
Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We are a diverse group of over 5,000 entrepreneurial development professionals located in over 40 countries committed to making it easier for all people to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire. PSI is using it’s global presence and 50+ years of experience to help reimagine healthcare. We are working to shape market systems, shift policy and funding, and strengthen global capacity to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to take on the role of Temporary Medical Detailer. This position will promote quality standards and train partners and agents in specific territories of the Private sector health care (network and non-network clinics, pharmacy level) to influence provider practices aimed at increasing knowledge. S/he will spend 80% of their time in the field.
Sound like you? Read on.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To develop monthly work plans and budgets for detailing and service provision for RH.
- Set up and maintain a network of implementing partners to increase access and availability of all
- Women Health Program products in the region.
- Mentor and coach Health providers, implementing partners, and other institutions on all RH products.
- Monitor the ordering, distribution, and tracking of promotional materials and other commodities and IEC materials to providers, institutions, and other implementing partners.
- Develop and sustain positive relationships with the providers and implementing partners to increase demand for PSIU products.
- Supervise and monitor partner’s facilities and authorized outlets to ensure a high level of trade support and establish loyalty to PSIU guidelines and standards
- Share best practices resulting from field implemented activities.
Minimum Qualifications for PSI Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Any relevant medical background in midwifery, nursing or clinical medicine
- At least 1-year experience in reproductive health programs/issues in Uganda
- Sales/marketing background highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work with various partners including MoH, Local governments, CBOs, and other NGOs.
What would get us excited?
- Valid driving license and ability to drive a manual car
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and report writing
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Analytical and Results-oriented
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels – government, donor, and community
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Ability to provide patient care that is compassionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of the English language and at least 1 local language
The Candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
- Measurement: Evidence, research. metrics and evaluation inform our choices
- Pragmatism: We strive for excellence, but useful and timely are better than perfect
- Honesty: We act with integrity, share what we achieve, and admit when we fail
- Collaboration: Active partnering drives impact
- Trust: We have confidence in our people to make good decisions
- Commitment: We build local capacity and programs that last.
How To Apply for PSI Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 26th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.