Medical Records Assistant – Infectious Diseases Institute Jobs
Job Title: Medical Records Assistant
Organization: Infectious Diseases Institute
Roles and responsibilities:
- Track patients’ files especially ones without clinic exercise books and retrieve any information required by the key stakeholders in line with data management guidelines
- Generate a monthly report for all patient’s clinic attendances, unscheduled, scheduled, new patients in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Receive and register newly referred/ linked patients on every clinic day, assign each a distinctive clinic number, and updating appointments in line with clinic flow guidelines and in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Record post patients’ data from their files into the facility’s electronic data base (Uganda EMR) on a daily basis in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Collect, clean and routinely validate (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) data/information in health facility and from community level in line with IDI and MoH data management guide lines
- Provide necessary data tools to all health facility staff and provide technical support in data documentation in line with MoH data management guide lines
- Develop and submit periodic reports to key stakeholders and give timely feedback to the health facility staff in line with IDI and MoH reporting guidelines
- Develop & maintain proper filing, storage and retrieval systems of patients’ medical records in the health facility in line with MoH data management guidelines.
- Periodically disseminate the updated health facility ‘Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP)’ and quality improvement indicators to track the performance of health facility in line with MoH data management guidelines
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Management and Data Management
- Prior work experience in a busy HIV/AIDS setting is an added advantage
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Willingness to work and live in rural areas is required
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Application Deadline: 20th May 2023.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.