Job Title: Research Analyst Intern – Egret Capital Uganda Jobs
Organization: Egret Capital Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda.
Egret Capital Uganda Profile:
Egret Capital Partners is a New York-based investment fund that leverages its partners’ capital, operational expertise and business acumen to benefit carefully selected small-capitalization companies through a comprehensive, structured, value-added approach.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collect primary and secondary data about customers, suppliers, competitors and other market participants in different industries
- Analyse data and prepare actionable reports
- Research historical and emerging macro trends in business and finance
- Must be currently enrolled in a University
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Openness to same-day travel within Kampala and other parts of the central region
- Foundational use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Subscribe to Blog via Email
How To Apply for Egret Capital Uganda Jobs :
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to click on the link below and follow the application instructions after reviewing the job details.
In your application, include the following;
- An application cover letter
- Testimonial/Academic Transcript
Closing Date: 6th July 2020 by 5:00 pm
Internship Duration: Two months. A part-time position may be available after the internship
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.