Enumerators – Aries Consult
Job Title: Field researchers/Enumerators
Organization: Aries Consult
- Conduct data collection
- Conduct data collection using the provided data collection surveys through interviews and direct observation.
- Interview the identified participants of the project within the project area to ensure the data and info that have been recorded within registered forms.
- Document all the findings in the provided data collection tools.
- Compiling and sorting the filled data collection tools as directed by the supervisor.
- Ensure collected data is accurately recorded.
- Capture data using digital data entry technology provided.
- Ensure anonymity of respondents and develop relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents.
- Identify and report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the data.
- Report daily issues and challenges to the project officers.
- Any other duties assigned by the project manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 1. Attention to detail.
2. Ability to work independently and confidence to undergo household visits.
3. Computer literacy to be able to work on smart phone-based data collection applications.
4. Good facilitation skills.
5. Good communication skills and experience in participatory methodology.
6. Innovative, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
7. Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day.
- 1. Minimum completed secondary education + (university degree is an asset)
2. Strong knowledge of interview techniques
3. Previous experience in collecting quantitative and qualitative data
4. Previous experience with Aries Consult ltd / other NGOs as field staff is an asset
5. Demonstrated experience in conducting surveys (experience with KoboCollect is an asset)
6. Perfect command of English; good knowledge of French is an asset
7. Good knowledge of local languages
8. Exceptional reading and writing/note taking skills
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter only in MS Word or pdf format (please do not send photos or other attachments) with UGA-2023 – enumerator in the subject line to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 8th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
Get Email Job Updates
Search Jobs Here
Most Popular Jobs
- Nutrition Assistant – DanChurchAid (DCA) Uganda
- IT Assistant – Reach Out Mbuya
- Banking Officer – Yako Bank (U) Limited
- Graduate Management Trainee – Airtel Uganda
- Administrative Assistant – MRC/UVRI
- Mota-Engil Africa Jobs 2022 – Transport Supervisor
- Uganda Embassy in UAE Jobs – Consular Assistant
- SolarNow Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Sales Engineer
- Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022 – Awards Coordinator
- IDI Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Graduate Trainee Intern
Categories: Jobs In Uganda
- Accounting Jobs In Uganda (495)
- Administration & Secretarial Jobs In Uganda (1,281)
- Agricultural Jobs In Uganda (156)
- Auditing Jobs In Uganda (107)
- Aviation Jobs In Uganda (47)
- Banking Jobs In Uganda (394)
- Beauty and Saloon Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Building and Construction Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Business & Development Jobs In Uganda (297)
- Call Centre Jobs In Uganda (35)
- Career Advice (12)
- Catering Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Communications Jobs In Uganda (103)
- Counselling Jobs In Uganda (45)
- Customer Care Jobs In Uganda (116)
- Data Collection Entry and Analysis Jobs In Uganda (359)
- Debt Collection Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Driving Jobs In Uganda (179)
- Economist Jobs in Uganda (6)
- Education Teaching and Lecturing Jobs In Uganda (137)
- Embassy Jobs In Uganda (67)
- Engineering Jobs In Uganda (370)
- Entrepreneurship (2)
- Environment Jobs in Uganda (71)
- Fashion Design Jobs (3)
- Fast Food & Restaurant Jobs (9)
- Field Jobs in Uganda (316)
- Finance Jobs (682)
- Food Science and Nutrition Jobs in Uganda (92)
- Freelancing Jobs (2)
- Front Desk Jobs in Uganda (82)
- Geoscience Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Graduate Trainee Jobs in Uganda (394)
- Graphics & Design Jobs (10)
- Guidance & Counseling Jobs (17)
- Health & Safety Jobs in Uganda (63)
- Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Uganda (42)
- Hotel Jobs (18)
- Human Resource Jobs in Uganda (222)
- Human Rights Jobs (27)
- ICT and Computer Jobs (482)
- Insurance Jobs in Uganda (85)
- Internal Audit Jobs in Uganda (30)
- Internships & Trainings in Uganda (533)
- Laboratory Jobs in Uganda (116)
- Land Surveying Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (121)
- Manufacturing Jobs (27)
- Marketing Jobs (144)
- Media and Mass Communications Jobs (68)
- Medical & Health Jobs In Uganda (459)
- Micro finance Jobs in Uganda (132)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs in Uganda (250)
- NGO Jobs in Uganda (2,573)
- No Experience Jobs in Uganda (631)
- Nursing Jobs in Uganda (27)
- Oil and Gas Jobs (12)
- Part Time Jobs in Uganda (40)
- Pharmacy Jobs in Uganda (22)
- Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs in Uganda (215)
- Projects Management Jobs in Uganda (312)
- Public Relations Jobs in Uganda (13)
- Quality Assurance (4)
- Real Estate Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Receptionist Jobs in Uganda (64)
- Records Library and Document Control Jobs (91)
- Research Jobs In Uganda (125)
- Sales and Marketing Jobs in Uganda (325)
- Scholarships for Ugandans (10)
- Social Work Jobs in Uganda (265)
- Sports Jobs (1)
- Statistics Job in Uganda (73)
- Stores Management Jobs in Uganda (103)
- Supervisor Jobs (3)
- Taxation Jobs in Uganda (16)
- Telecom Jobs in Uganda (29)
- Translator Jobs (3)
- Transport and Logistics Jobs in Uganda (150)
- Typing jobs (2)
- Uganda Government jobs (299)
- UN jobs in Uganda (411)
- Uncategorized (321)
- Veterinary Jobs in Uganda (4)
- Volunteer jobs in Uganda (89)